The online exhibitor directory is your opportunity to connect with potential clients before, during and after the GTA Home & Reno Show. You will receive an email with the login link to access and make changes to your listing.
If you have forgotten your password
- Go to: gtahomeandrenoshow.com/password-reset/
- Enter your username (your email address)
- Check your inbox for an e-mail from the GTA Home & Reno Show with the subject line “Reset your password” (It may take a few minutes to arrive). If you do not see the e-mail, ensure to check your junk and spam mail.
- Click the link in your “Reset your password email” You will be taken to a new page. The password reset link is only active for 24 hours.
- Enter and confirm your new password, and you will be taken to the login page.
- On the login page enter your username (your e-mail address) and new password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to edit your exhibitor profile by clicking the “Edit” button next to the address.
If you are not sure what email address was used to create the account, please contact email@example.com
The exhibitor login page can always be found at gtahomeandrenoshow.com/login/
It has come to our attention that an “Event Directory” is misrepresenting itself as an entity of the Toronto Home Shows (Fall Home Show, National Home Show and the GTA Home & Reno Show). Please be cautious if asked to fill out anything regarding a directory listing, unless it comes directly from the show team. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pat Gramsch, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.644.5460.
BACK TO EXHIBITOR KIT MAIN PAGE